28 3 / 2013
life is tough when you’re a lazy perfectionist who simultaneously doesn’t give a shit about anything but at the same time cares too much about everything u feel
This is so accurate.
28 3 / 2013
- 1: make time for your interests and hobbies!
- 1: oh btw we're going to keep you here for about 6 1/2 hours. and after that, we're going to give you hours of homework.
- 1: eat 3 meals a day!
- 1: you don't have time for breakfast if you want to get here on time, though. and here's lunch, it's cardboard.
- 1: school is free!
- 1: oh, but you have to pay for any ap classes, textbooks, folders, supplies, and materials for projects :)
- 1: you earn the grades you get!
- 1: what do you mean this teacher gives you bad grades because they don't like you? that's ridiculous!
- 1: respect your teachers.
- 1: oh, but they don't have to respect you. even if you don't know the answer they can still call you out in front of the whole class. and don't forget, if you correct them, we'll lower your grade.
- 1: everyone is an individual!
- 1: here's a standardized test to figure out how smart you all are.
- 1: balance your social life and academics.
- 1: but you also have to do homework and study for the rest of the day.
- 1: we accept all love!
- 1: stop kissing and hugging eachother. that's gross.
- 1: bullying is bad!
- 1: but our teachers won't help you if you don't say anything.
- 1: it's okay to be out sick.
- 1: but the teacher won't explain it to you if you were. that's /your/ fault that you were sick.
- 1: act like adults.
- 1: but we're going to treat you like children.
- Oh school, you never fail to amuse me.